Howrse SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 1st January 2008

Go down

Tuesday 1st January 2008 Empty Tuesday 1st January 2008

Post by liverpoolfc Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:09 am

Well yet again it has been a long time since anyone posted here. Maybe we should make this an every so often newsletter instead of a daily one! Sorry for my absence but I have been very busy over the festive period, but now I'm back. I have been back since yesterday but didn't have chance to post as I was sorting out the new chatroom! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I hope all our members had a great christmas and a great 2007! I also hope you all have an even better 2008! Now I am considering giving users that want them a blog. This can either be simply writing and pictures on a forum post or a full HTML page. If you are intrested please send me a PM and I will see what I can do. Please remember that we are currnetly looking for two more mods to join us so that in times when myself and Howrse are away the forum can be kept upto date and moderated. We are alos looking for an undecided number of chat mods so PM me also if you are intrested in that. Once again I would like to wish you all the best for 2008,
liverpoolfc
liverpoolfc

Male
Number of posts : 61
Howrse Username : liverpoolfc
Hobbies : Riding! Of course!
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Back to top Go down