Howrse SOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday March 15 2008

Go down

Saturday March 15 2008 Empty Saturday March 15 2008

Post by Alyssa9516 Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:55 am

Hi! This is my first time posting so it might not be very good. On howrse I have noticed that many people have two accounts. When I first got an account I got four of them but since i have seen the letters about not having more than one that i deleted all the rest. I know that having two accounts is bad but how is it bad? I mean it is cheating but how? Well, I think it is cheating because you could buy horse from one account to another just to get the money, like using one for money and one to play the real game. You could also do many other things. So if you do have two accounts then I suggest that you delete one of them because that is being dishonest.
Thanks,
Alyssa9516 Very Happy

Last edited by Alyssa9516 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accdentily put howrse instead of horse)
Alyssa9516
Alyssa9516

Female
Number of posts : 5
Howrse Username : Alyssa9516
Hobbies : I love to sing, Dance, Play Piano, BB sit, Chill with friends and Flirt with Guys!!! BTW i have an A
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down